It is important to update your MachTV account on your Roku player when the MachTV is not working.
Follow these easy steps to update MachTV.
DO THIS UPDATE ONLY IF YOUR MACHTV IS DOWN
HOW TO UPDATE MACHTV
1. Remove your current MachTV on your Roku player. To remove it, go to the MachTV icon on your TV screen and click on the star button on your remote and remove the channel.
2. Log in to your Roku account at www.Roku.com
3. Once you are logged in, simply click on Manage Account and then on Add a Private Channel as shown in the image below.
4. Type in the current MachTV channel code and confirm.
Please request the current code by email and be sure to identify yourself with the email that was used to sign up with and we will email you the code.
5. The final step will be done on your Roku player device. You will need to update the Roku device. Follow the Settings tab on your Roku device, then select System, select System update, and click on “Check now.” Your Roku will automatically update and the MachTv channel icon will be on your main Roku home screen.